Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TWD- Mixed Berry Cobler




I was sooo excited to try this the picture looked so good and the thought of a scoop of some vanilla bean ice cream was too much. Well I was a little let down with my version but still ate it of course. I think my rake was too high in the oven because I had to take it out after only 45 minutes or it would have been totally burned. The top was a tad try and crispy but the berries were delicious. I used some frozen blueberries, marion berries, and raspberries.

5 comments:

Rebecca of "Ezra Pound Cake" said...

That's funny; I had the opposite problem: my rack was too low. The oven must have a Dorie Zone. ;)

Cecilia said...

Oh, I'm sorry that it wasn't to your complete liking. Good job, though!

Dolores said...

I don't know... I think your version looks quite tasty. Great job!

Bungalow Barbara said...

Looks wonderful! Better luck next time with the baking time.

Kaitlin said...

Hmmm... could you have forgotten the aluminum foil? Just a guess. Maybe your oven was just being finicky -- they tend to do that at the most inopportune moments! Hope next week goes better for you.